We solicit original papers on formal methods and techniques applied to
Web sites, Web services or Web-based applications, such as:
- Rule-based approaches to Web system analysis, certification, specification, verification, and optimization.
- Languages, models and techniques for designing, programming, and maintaining web systems.
- Formal methods for describing and reasoning about Web systems.
- Model-checking, synthesis and debugging of Web systems.
- Automatic processing of Web systems, including filtering, bloc detection and information retrieval from Web pages.
- Analysis and verification of linked data.
- Abstract interpretation and program transformation applied to the semantic Web.
- Intelligent tutoring and advisory systems for Web specifications authoring.
- Middleware and frameworks for composition and orchestration of Web services
- Web quality and Web metrics.
- Web usability and accessibility.
- Testing and evaluation of Web systems and applications.