Welcome to my homepage!
I am a PhD student under the supervision of Prof. Damián Ginestar and Gumersindo Verdú in the Instituto de Seguridad Industrial, Radiofísica y Medioambiental (ISIRYM) at Universidad Politécnica de Valencia (UPV) under the FPU programme. I completed my degree on Mathematics in the Universidad de Valencia in July 2007.
I completed my MSc thesis at Universidat Politécnica de Valéncia in December 2008 under the supervision of Prof. Damián Ginestar
and Gumersindo Verdú. During the predoctoral period, I stayed in the Aeronautical Engineering department
of Imperial College of London
under the supervision of Prof. Spencer Sherwin
from 1st september to 30th november of 2009.
My research is focussed on numerical methods for the Lambda Modes Problem, or partial differential equations in general. In particular, I am interested in:
- Time Dependent Neutron Diffusion Equation.
- Lambda Modes Problem
- High Order Finite Element Methods. h/p Spectral Element Methods.
- Krylov Methods to solve linear systems of equations.
- Separate representations and reduced order models.
- Iterative methods for structured matrices.
- Preconditioners for linear systems.
- Generalized algebraic eigenvalue problems.
Here you can download my CV in Spanish updated in March 2011: CURRICULUM VITAE